Tuesday, July 18, 2017

WHAT WE DO IN TRADEOBUG 1 Global Equity DEFINITION of 'Global Fund' A type of mutual fund, closed-end fund or exchange-traded fund that can invest in companies located anywhere in the world, including the investor's own country. These funds provide more global opportunities for diversification 2 Forex Forex, also known as foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion 3 Metals / Commodities Gold, Silver, Platinum, Other Precious Metals & Oils and Gases are our all time favorite, we believe in traditional investments so we thought to infuse precious metals and commodities in our portfolio, which makes Tradeobug completely failproof platform 4 Bitcoin Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middle CONTAC US @234803359021 OR WATSAPP

1 comment:

  1. When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete